Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Admission to Forum

Go down

Admission to Forum

Post  knowleytop on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:35 am

Rules of this forum:
I don't lock topics as everyone who is a member is entitled to an opinion and I trust we can discuss things as adults. The one thing I ask is that members respect the lives and opinions of fellow members and do not copy posts without permission or discuss such with non members. Everything on the forum should remain private within the forum membership, we must be able to trust each other.
If I find any member has broken this rule I will give them the chance to apologise and explain themselves. If they fail to do so I will ban them. This is the ONLY reason I would ban anyone, because it is a private forum and members need to be confident they can say what they think and feel within the safety of the forum. Only three people have been banned since I began my forum, and I hope I never have to ban anyone again. Trust is the main ingredient of this forum and I rely on members keeping their integrity.
If you wish to join us, PLEASE EMAIL ME PRIVATELY FIRST, explaining your reasons for wanting to join. Please remember this forum is created for those who are interested in keeping the Rough Collie as it was originally intended, bred to the Breed Standard, unchanged by fashion or exaggeration, and whilst improving the overall health status of our Breed in general.
Thank you for reading. Angela Harvey. wicanicollies@langtoft.net

If you wish to join, you need to login (Top Left)
Please enter your details, email address & password.
Remember that both are case sensitive.

If you are an unregistered visitor,
click register to be admitted to the forum.
knowleytop
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum